5 Things To Bring When Selling Your Car
When selling the car to us it’s important you bring the information or items listed below.
- Proof Of Ownership needs to be submitted
- Current car registration if you have one. If you are not sure and do not have a Rego certificate contact your local licensing authority. In Victoria contact www.vicroads.vic.gov.au. If the car is not registered the best practice is to purchase an unregistered vehicle permit. Call us if you are not sure about this process.
- ID: Current valid driving license and a proof address to confirm you are the owner of the car. We will need a photo ID ( Valid driver’s license or Passport) for verification and documentation purposes.
- Bank Account Details: We do offer cash on the spot due to the current government regulations we advise bank transfer or cheque. Giving your bank account details will help us to transfer the funds to the nominated account. We will need bank details, BSB, and ACC numbers to make the payment. No cash payment!
- Finance or debt owing: Letter from your financial institution or proof to say the amount owing for the car. He/she is the owner of the vehicle should confirm that his/her vehicle is free of any debt, charge, mortgage, or any other encumbrance
- If you are selling the car on behalf of someone else, please have a letter signed authorization that you can sell the car.
The above documents are an important process when selling your car. We also do recommend bringing the service book, spare keys, owner’s manual, etc but if you do not have we still by the car.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 0420 550 811 or enquire online. If you like to know more about our cash for car removal service in Melbourne visit here