Unregistered Cars Removal Melbourne Sell Your No Registration Car For Cash
Posted On April 21st, 2017
Selling An Unregistered Cars In Melbourne Victoria Steps To Follow
- Certification of road worthiness is not required when selling an unregistered vehicle.
- Remove the number plate and hand over to Vic Roads
- Apply for cancellation and receive refund
When buying unregistered a car from a seller it is important to follow certain steps, which are mentioned below
- Issue a receipt or proof of purchase. The invoice or receipt should have the name, company address, ABN and telephone number.
- Vin number ( Vehicle identification number)
- Brand & model
These records are must, VIC police are very strict on who purchased the car. In the case of a random check, the above information will help the police to identify if the car is purchased legitimately.